Saturday, October 31, 2009

Telephone seat!

Ever since I saw this project on design sponge, I have wanted to get myself a telephone seat. I just think they are the cutest things. They are great for entry ways or an empty nook in my case. Over the last few months, I have seen these chairs on craigs list but they were too expensive to justify buying it and putting money into fixing it up. Well, finally I found one that is just my style and barely needs any sprucing up!

I do intend on recovering the seat and maybe putting a fresh coat of black spray paint on it. Still, it will cost me less than most other ones I have found. I will probably remove the lamp as well. I love putting my cook books on the shelves.


It sure beats the chair below which is listed at $50 on craigs list and would cost an additional $15 for paint, fabric and other supplies to finish it off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment