Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Saturday Morning

I went to a flee market this morning. It was disappointing. I was hoping to find something fun, unique and maybe colorful. I wasn't sure what it would be, but I had high hopes. Well, I walked away with some cool vintage books and a Popeye story record on vinyl for Eli which is great, but nothing for myself. Oh well, maybe next time. On the way home, I stopped by a garage sale and picked up 6 issues of Real Simple magazine for $1!!!!! Of course, they are almost 2 years old but that doesn't matter to someone who hasn't been in the country during the last two years. It was the perfect pick me up from the disappointing flee market earlier.

With the exception of two shirts for myself, one for Eli and a couple of other books, this morning was pretty uneventful. Oh well, there is always next Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment