Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I Wore - PAJAMAS!!!!

It was a desperate pregnancy moment-I needed ice cream and I needed it right away! 
The bad news: I was already in my pajamas (owl pj pants with my rooster print shirt-lots of animals!!).
The good news: I live in St. Louis, pajama capitol of the world. At any time of the day or night, you will see dozens of men and women out in their pj's. It's a pet peeve of mine, trust me. BUT, there was something adventurous about me joining the masses for 20 minutes. I felt like it was something I had to experience before we moved back to the NW. When in Rome, right?

After this close to starting a group called "Moms against pajamas in public" (MAPIP) but now, I think a pajama ministry could be pretty effective in my neighborhood! People talked to me, we complimented each other's pajamas and I probably could have stayed in the store and just walked around inviting people to church. The pj's were a window into their lives! I was one of them!

But, I'm pregnant and just wanted my ice cream, so I came home, ate it and went to bed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment