Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years Resolutions...Blah blah blah....

I've decided I am unique and special when it comes to keeping New Year's resolutions. Just like the rest of the world, I FORGET!!!

Seriously, I am not very good at keeping up with such things unless I do it with a friend. For example, I had hoped to watch every Mary Kate and Ashley movie in the year 2011. The plan was to enjoy these brilliant works of art with my sister. Then she moved, and I lost interest. Shocking, I know.

I didn't make any resolutions for 2012 and I feel very good about that. However, since I'll be 30 this year, I figure my 30 before 30 goals can be my resolutions. Geeze, I think I really set myself up for failure this year. I guess we'll see how it goes!
Maybe I should resolve to be more like Lazzy and go with my gut this year!

Resolutions and failures aside, I do have a plan I'm participating in with my church. Dan and I are reading through the Bible chronologically. We signed up with YouVersion and I'm excited to see this thing through!

0 comments:

Post a Comment