Thursday, December 27, 2012

Giving to the Grandparents

Last year, I made a photo book of the grandbabies for my parents. My mom opened it and quickly needed tissues, because tears were streaming down her face. I mean, I knew she would like it, but I didn't know it would make her ball! I should have known seeing as she's the lady who cries at the Folgers commercials. Especially the one when the son comes home from Africa...oh yeah, she looses it!

Anyways, since the photo book was such a hit last year, I made another one. This time, I used Shutterfly (Snapfish was last year) and I am SO pleased. The quality is much much better with this company and they had way cuter designs to choose from.



Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.





Well, you're all probably wondering about my mom's reaction to the book this year?


Yup, pretty much the same as last year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment