Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I Wore - Casual Nautical

I just love red and blue together. I had no idea why they look so good together, but they do. I could not, would not, ever wear a plain red shirt. It would look horrible with my light pink skin and orange-y red hair. BUT, I do like bits of red and often am drawn to red shoes and bags. My favorite bag that I own in deep red, but you've never seen it b/c it wasn't thrifted :)






From Head to Toe:

Striped sweater : Indy Goodwill, $0.50
Heart Shirt : Old Navy Clearance, $1.49
Belt : Forever21, $1.50




Jeans : Family Thrift, $4; Brand: NY & Company
Red Heels (yes, i call them heels...anything higher than .3 inches is considered heels in my book!): Target Clearance, $11; Mossimo
White Bag : Goodwill Outlet, $1; Brand unknown

Necklace: City Thistle

Grand Total: $18.49

I'm thinking I might wear this outfit for 4th of July, of course I'd have to switch out my jeans for my black shorts. If it's already in the 80's on the first of May, you'd better believe this summer is gonna be HOT!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks super cute. I'm a sucker for blue and white stripes (I have some on today!), so I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a steal! I can't believe you only paid 50 cents! Would love if you checked out my Thursday link party or thriftfanatics page (;

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete