Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Featured Etsy Shop - Current Favs

A few of my current favs on Etsy.

Ada Coat


Tiny earring studs - Bird on wire - Everyday jewelry - Gift for her under 15, 20, 25 (E091)


Chevron Vinyl Wall Decals


Mug Octopus and Hot Air Balloon Tea Cup


wrist cuff organic shaped red linen and vintage trims 247



{Be Still Fabric Bracelet. I'm actually ordering one of these in teal!}
Fabric cuff bracelet vintage floral embroidered - be still


{Mint and Cream Lace Dress. Dan got this for me for Christmas. It's so beautiful!}
Dress /  Lase /  Mint and Creme   / Bridesmaids / Romantic / Bride / Wedding / Vintage inspired

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks! I especially love the bird earrings, cuffs, and the dress. How awesome that you have one of those dresses!

    Link up with me today for Feature Friday!
    http://www.randomcreativeart.com/2012/01/friday-feature-random.html

    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo wow I love the fabric bracelet!! Great features! I'm a new follower from RandomCreative's hop! Feel free to come by and if you like, follow me back! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete