Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Semester #5



Dan began his fifth semester last month and so far, so good. This semester is supposed to be his heaviest but I feel prepared. He will definitely get busier as the weeks go on but for now, we've been able to have a few dinners and even lunches together so I am not complaining.

Since moving to St. Louis, I feel like we've barely been able to keep our heads above water. Starting the year off last August with Lazzy's birth was incredibly difficult. This time, I feel like we are all in a boat, working together and breathing much easier. We spent so much time together this summer and life with two boys (vs. a toddler and newborn) has gotten less hectic. I feel encouraged and energized, ready to support Dan through this difficult time. That's not to say we won't be ready for fall break next month. AND Thanksgiving break. AND Christmas break!

1 comment:

  1. I have always felt that as I get older and endure more time away from Matt, and go through the daily difficulties of life I learn more and more how to manage-like I am finally, after 6 years, getting the hang of this stay at home mom thing :) Hope this year is easier for you too. Be so thankful you still get a thanksgiving break and Christmas break. I never knew how precious a few days off at Christmas was!

    ReplyDelete