Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who's singin' in my car?

Usually Dan is the one to wear out a new album in less than a week, playing it so often that I actually begin to hate it. This time, it's me! Dan and I picked up the new Iron and Wine album a few weeks ago and I've been listening to it non-stop. I haven't been this excited about a new album in a really long time.

Kiss Each Other Clean is amazing. It's as if someone was actually paying attention when they were writing and arranging the songs. It's the perfect story, easing you in at the beginning and rocking you out in the middle. Plus, there's a song about Lazarus and Eli LOVES to sing along.


Sure, it's a little poppy, but I like it when Sean Beam wakes up a bit. This album is a little more like Shepherd Dog but with some saxophone and killer backup singers. The perfect driving album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment