Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lazzy sits!


Lazarus finally learned to sit!!
"Wow, he's 7 1/2 months old...what took him so long?"
I have no idea.

The problem was, when I put him down on the floor, he would just fall over and start crawling to get something or chase after Eli. We tried the Bumbo seat, but he wiggled his way out of it, even with the tray on! His little body is so full of energy, he couldn't sit still for more than 3 seconds!

Last week, early one morning, I sat him on the floor while I helped Eli with something. I just assumed he would fall over and get himself into trouble, but when I came back, he was still sitting. Right where I left him. Miraculous!!! I think he just needed to make the choice to chill out for a moment and enjoy the scenery.


Now he loves to sit and play with a toy for a while. Although it's longer than 3 seconds, he usually gets back to being wiggly.
On the move again.


Oh and that thumb...somehow, he still manages to find a way to suck his thumb while crawling. Busy busy boy.

1 comment: