Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend in Indy

Abby and I took the boys to Indy this weekend both to help Sally host a FORAI sale and celebrate a bunch of birthdays. It was a great get away. The sale went well, the gals had a girl's night out and the boys ran wild together.



Elijah found the guitar and didn't want to put it down for any reason. Check out his mow hawk!


Lazarus got to play in a fancy exersaucer. He loved playing with new toys and being in the midst of all the action.

The boys jumped all over the place.


We celebrated Abby and Flannery's birthdays.


Flannery LOVED my little tag blankie I made for her. At least that's what I told myself. After not sewing for almost a year, it took me a while to get back into the craft....3 hours to be exact. Yeah, that's way too long for a tag blankie!

There were a few opportunities for photos shoots with the kids. "Professional" looking pictures coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment