Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First moments

The birth story is coming soon, but for now, here are some of my favorite shots from the last 24 hours. My good friend and neighbor Jen did an amazing job capturing the entire event. I am SO thankful she was there!

Lazarus is truly a sweet little guy. I have really enjoyed bonding with him these last 15 hours. It is something I was unable to do with Elijah due to the placenta complications. I had no idea how sweet those first hours are. Laz just eats and sleeps while I stroke his soft little face. I can't get enough of him!

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. It was such an encouragement to know that so many of you were lifting us up to the Lord throughout the last day or two. God surely answered every single prayer that I have prayed over the last 9 months. My prayer now is that all of us would be able to praise God alone for the wonders He has done and that we would give only Him all the glory He deserves.

1 comment: