Friday, April 9, 2010

Top story: Fuzzi Bunz!

I was excited to see that Fuzzi Bunz made the news a few years ago in D.C. Fuzzi Bunz makes one of the most popular cloth diaper out there. They are top quality and easy to use. Recently, they came out with the one size fits all diaper and I personally can't wait to get my hands on them! These are ideal for saving lots of money on diapers as they will fit a child until they are potty trained. Bought new, these diapers are $18 each, but after you've used it for years and possibly with multiple children, you will see the savings. For $18, you can get a pack of 50-70 diapers which will last you 2 weeks depending on your child. If you use 12 cloth diapers (at $18 a piece) for one child for one year, you will already be saving tons! As well, they are so popular, you can often find them on craigslist, gently used.

The clip below is about a family of 11 children including quadruplets. The parents use Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers and they save save save. Not only are they saving money, but they are keeping thousands of diapers from ending up in landfills. I have to admit, I've become more lazy with cloth diapers. Eli wears disposable diapers at night and usually on Sundays. He also will wear them 1-2 days in a row while I take my jolly sweet time doing laundry. This family has re-motivated me to get myself back in gear. If they can wash and diaper four infants at once, surely I can do this for Eli! It really doesn't take that much effort, just a small commitment.


**Right now, selected prints are on sale at nicki'sdiapers.com for $14 each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment