Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I Wore {THRIFTED}

I wore shorts for the first time yesterday. Besides the fact that I am blindingly white, it was awesome!
 
 

 


I tried something new with my hair. It's a side pony tail/double Gibson tuck. Maybe I'll get my act together and make a tutorial.....but don't hold your breath :)




From Head to Toe:

Lace Top : Plato's Closet, $3.00; Brand: Robin K
Shorts : BFF Jesky (thanks!), FREE; Brand: GAP
Belt : Forever21, $1.50
Shoes : Family Thrift, $4; Brand: American Eagle
Bag: Goodwill Outlet, $1.50; Brand unkown

Total Outfit Cost: $10

I had a fun morning visiting with friends and their sweet children. Kids played in the back yard while mamas sat on a vintage quilt in the shade. Errands and an evening to myself made this day a very very good one!


Linking up with these lovelies today:

pleated poppy


Momma Go Round









10 comments:

  1. super cute! Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..you're in shorts! Totally jealous! What great finds..you look so cute!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the shoes at Target! $14.99! So excited to put them to good use!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've got my eye on those sandals now :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE this outfit. So excited to wear shorts soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. will you please make a tutorial? I will love you forever. This mom needs help getting out of the standard pony tail rut! If you do a tutorial I will post a pic on my blog of me putting it to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. piper! i found the tutorial online!! this girl makes it look so easy and does a much better job than i would have done, ha!

      http://www.myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com/2012/03/topsy-tail-revisited-high-bun.html

      Delete
  6. thank you for commenting on my blog - do you friends pay you to go shopping? I seriously need to figure out how to make money finding deals! : ) and I LOVE this bun - it looks awesome. and your legs don't look too white to me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! Promise me that next time you visit Indy we go shopping the bins together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! i also really want to check out that amazing goodwill with the great jeans y'all find all the time!

      Delete